Do you sit on a board? Are you part of a professional membership association or group that hosts meetings or conferences? We want to work with YOU to bring your meeting home to Penticton.
The “Bring Your Meetings Home” campaign, launched in partnership with Meet In Penticton Convention Bureau, encourages locals who sit on boards or belong to membership associations to promote Penticton as a convention destination.
Why "Bring Your Meetings Home"?:
- Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions represent a lucrative part of the tourism mix. They create a thriving economy, jobs, and economic development year-round. This campaign is part of ongoing marketing of Penticton as a meeting and convention destination.
- It’s often locals, like you, who help steer events; together, we can “Bring Your Meetings Home.”
- Events stimulates our community by bringing in groups that rent our convention centre and hotel meeting rooms, stay in hotels, eat in restaurants, shop locally, and experience Penticton’s attractions,” adds Karen Davy. “This new revenue or spinoff has a real impact on our local businesses. We’re excited with the launch of this new program to bring even more meetings home.”
- Here’s your opportunity to stand out professionally and locally, while showcasing Penticton’s hotels, attractions, meeting venues, farm to table experiences, and business community.
- If a lead is submitted and the business is booked, personal and event incentives will be provided.